2020-2021 Virtual STEAAAM Program
MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE GILA RIVER INDIAN COMMUNITY
Due to the recent success of our Virtual STEAAAM Summer Program, GRICUA will be hosting an ongoing Virtual STEAAAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Agriculture, Architecture and Math) Program over the next year. Each Quarter, GRICUA will post 3 activities (one per month) on its Facebook page and website.
- The Virtual STEAAAM program will offer STEAAAM based activities that the students can do right at home using household items.
- One (1) STEAAAM activity will be posted on GRICUA’s website and Facebook page each month.
- Students who complete all 3 activities in each Quarter will earn a $25.00 gift card, a STEAAAM activity kit and 4 General Admission guest passes to the Arizona Science Center!!!
- Quarter 1: October - December
- Quarter 2: January - March
- Quarter 3: April - June
- Quarter 4: July - September
- Parents will submit a photo/video to GRICUA for proof of completed project(s).
- Registration is required and must be completed prior to the start of a Quarter.
- Must have internet access.
- This is NOT a live-stream event.
- Students must be in the 5th-8th grade in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Deadline to register is Friday, prior to the start of a Quarter at 4:00 PM.
- Mail, fax or email applications to: GRICUA Attn: STEAAAM Program at 6636 W. Sundust Rd Box 5091, Chandler, AZ 85226 or Fax 520-796-0672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents will need to submit a photo/video of completed projects to GRICUA.
- All information submitted within the registration form will be kept confidential.