2020 GRICUA STEAAAM Summer Program
MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE GILA RIVER INDIAN COMMUNITY
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year instead of hosting GRICUA’s STEAAAM Program in-person, GRICUA will be hosting a Virtual STEAAAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Agriculture, Architecture and Math) Summer Program from July 27-31, 2020. GRICUA hopes to return to its in-person STEAAAM Program next year.
- The STEAAAM program will offer STEAAAM based activities that the students can do right at home using household items.
- Six (6) Project activities will be posted on GRICUA’s website and Facebook page.
- Parents will submit a photo to GRICUA as proof of completed project (by email or picture text).
- Students who complete at least 50% of the activities will be mailed a free STEM activity kit in August*.
- This is NOT a live-stream event.
- Students must be entering the 5th-8th grade in the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- Mail, fax or email applications to: GRICUA Attn: STEAAAM Program at 6636 W. Sundust Rd Box 5091, Chandler, AZ 85226 or Fax 520-796-0672 or email@example.com.
- Parents will need to submit a photo of completed projects to GRICUA daily (by email or picture text).
- All information submitted within the registration form will be kept confidential.